(不会读英语,可以读翻译)
(高级感英文美句)
1. That there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.
翻译:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。
2. Want to give you a hug, let the world know.
翻译:想给你一个拥抱,让全世界都知道。
3. Boil the stars into sugar, dip it into the good night you said, and eat it with a big mouthful.
翻译:把星星熬成糖,蘸一蘸你说过的晚安,再大口大口的吃掉。
4. If you walk so gently, the wind will be a little sweet.
翻译:你那么温柔,走两步,风都会甜一点。
5. The fifth letter may be time to just your eyes smiling.
翻译:可能时间刚好,你眼角带笑。
6. If we can meet again many years later, we will be fine.
翻译:多年后若能重来,道别来无恙。
7. A tired life needs a gentle dream and a loved one.
翻译:疲惫的生活需要一个温柔的梦和一个很爱的人。
8. The eight thousand mountains and rivers slowly, do not meet again, also do not know each other.
翻译:这千里山河,慢慢,再不要相逢,也不要相识。
9. The only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability.
翻译:生活唯一可预知的正是其不可预知性。
10. I set all the tenderness and cuteness to be visible only to you.
翻译:我把所有的温柔和可爱都设置成了仅你可见。
11. The gentleness of the world is the late kindness and clean you.
翻译:世界的温柔,是晚来的善意和干净的你新的。
12. Please be true to yourself for the rest of your life.
翻译:余生就那么长还请忠于自己。
13. Around the galaxy, there are no brighter stars than you.
翻译:环游遍了整个星系,找不到比你更亮的星星。
14. You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
翻译:你是我的今天和所有的明天。
15. Like is different from love.
翻译:喜欢和爱不一样。
16. Is the essence of youth is loneliness, or loneliness permeates the whole youth.
翻译:是青春的底蕴就是孤独,抑或是孤独弥漫了整个青春。
17. You have given me great joy, but love is in vain.
翻译:你曾予我怦然欢喜,未料爱情徒有虚名。
18. The longest day has an end.
翻译:最难过的日子也有尽头.
19. You can't stop yourself from being vulgar, but you can be romantic.
翻译:无法阻止自己落俗,但浪漫不死。
20. From sun, moon, mountains and rivers to bright stars, I like your testimony.
翻译:从日月山河到皎皎星辰,都是我喜欢你的见证。
21. Fortune favors the bold.
翻译:好运眷顾勇者。
22. Time is like water, it can be clear when it is settled.
翻译:时光如水,沉淀方澈。
23. I hope your eyes always smile and get what you want.
翻译:希望你的眼睛一直笑,想要的都能得到。
24. You light up my life.
翻译:你照亮我的生命。
25. At Dusk, everything becomes tender and moving.
翻译:遇见了黄昏,万物都变得温柔动人了。
26. I'll think of you every step of the way.
翻译:我会想你 , 在漫漫长路的每一步。
27. May the wind blowing to me, can bypass the sea of people to embrace you.
翻译:愿吹向我的风,都能绕过人山人海去拥抱你。
28. I love gale and spirits, loneliness and freedom.
翻译: 我爱大风和烈酒,也爱孤独和自由。
29. May there be enough clouds in yours life to make a beautiful sunset.
翻译:愿你生命中有够多的云翳,来造成一个美丽的黄昏。
30. When we meet again, I hope we are all on a higher ground.
翻译:再相逢,希望我们都在更高处。
31. Laughter is poison to fear.
翻译:笑是恐惧的解药。
32. I hope you're here for me.
翻译:我希望你为我而来。
33. Sometimes ever, sometimes never.
翻译:相聚有时,后会无期。
34. Say love is too early, like it.
翻译:说爱太早,喜欢就好。
35. The moon fell into the river without seeing the bottom, and the stars looked down and startled.
翻译:月亮坠落不见底的河,星星垂眸惊动来舸。
36. Better late than never.
翻译: 只要开始,虽晚不迟。
37. Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
翻译:生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
38. You are back it with all the good things in the world.
翻译: 你逆光而来,配得上这世间所有的好。
39. There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in.
翻译:万物皆有裂痕,那是光照进来的地方。
40. The hills and valleys are hard to level the mountains and rivers are no longer the world spark, but no point belongs to me.
翻译:丘壑难平山河不再人间星火,竟无半点属于我。
(意难平文案)
1. 你向我描述的世界是隐晦的.于是我想变成小太阳.却忘了自己也是破碎的.
2. 我不觉得你有什么所谓的负能量.你只是个容易伤心的小朋友.
3. 其实有些结果.你一开始就知道了.只不过是你不甘心.你想赌一把.你以为你能改变结果.殊不知一开始就错了.
4. 别遗憾.别难过.实在放不下就偷偷喜欢吧.岁岁平安就好.在不在一起其实没有那么重要的.
5. 当我眉毛弯弯对你笑的时候.你有想过不让我掉眼泪吗.
6. 在别人冷淡时.加倍的冷淡.得不到时说.我根本就不需要.
7. 明知道你说的每句话都是假话.却还是相信你了.
8. 嘴硬的女孩和爱面子的男孩.最终还是走不到一起.
9. 唯一可以跟他见面的方式.却说这是妄想症.
10. 越是人声鼎沸的时候.我也觉得你应该在我身边.
11. 该怎么形容你呢.凌晨3点的海.还是闭上眼睛的爱.
12. 面无表情的擦肩而过都是我装的.只要你回头.我们一定能对视.
13. 用餐的时候为了看你.我假装看了十六次窗外的风景.
14. 你离开后.我只能用你最爱的歌来怀念你.
15. 破烂的文笔.该怎么勾勒心中已绽放的情花.