剧本角色
Dr.facilier
男,0岁
剧情中的大反派,与纳温王子相遇在前往夏洛特家中的路上,他看见了纳温王子的贪欲后,利用黑暗魔法将纳温变成一只青蛙。
纳温王子
男,0岁
来自一个迪士尼虚构的某个中东国家,王子纳温失去了对自己家族遗产的继承权。眼看着自己就要沦为劳苦大众,有点贪心的纳温决定和新奥尔良的富家女夏洛特结婚,来维持自己的贵族生活,却被Facilier用黑暗魔法变成了一只青蛙。
Sir, this cat is obviously a Satan.And I suggest we move on to a less...
少爷 这家伙明显不是好人,我建议我们去个 ——
Dr.facilier:(打断)Don't you disrespect me, little man!
你竟敢对我不敬 小矮子
Don't you derogate or deride.
竟敢诽谤和嘲笑我
You're in my world now, not your world.
你们在我的地盘上 不是你们的地盘
And I got friends on the other side.
另一世界有我的朋友
He's got friends on the other side...
另一世界有他的朋友
That's an echo, gentlemen.
那是回声 先生们
Just a little something we have here in Louisiana.
只是路易斯安那的一点风物
A little parlour trick. Don't worry.
接待来宾的小把戏 别担心
Sit down at my table.
坐到我的桌边
Put your minds at ease.
放松心情
If you relax it will enable me to do anything I please.
你们若能放松 我就能随心所欲
I can read your future.
我能预见你们的未来
I can change it around some, too.
亦能改变些许未来
I'll look deep into your heart and soul.
我会审视你们的内心和灵魂
You do have a soul, don't you, Lawrence?
你有灵魂吧 有吗 劳伦斯
Make your wildest dreams come true.