剧本角色
Mirabel
女,0岁
女主角,胡丽叶塔的老三。魔法家族的异类。
Luisa
女,0岁
女主的二姐,魔法能力是力气很大,小镇社区的搬运工。
Isabela
女,0岁
女主的大姐,连头发丝都完美的鲜花公主。
Bruno
男,0岁
消失的舅舅,其实深爱家族,一直在尽全力修补裂缝。魔法能力是预知未来。
Abuela
女,0岁
祖母,一家之长。第一位被赠予魔法能力的人。
Pepa
女,0岁
佩芭姨妈,心情能影响天气
★★★★★说在前面★★★★★
【】为音效
()为推动剧情的提示
Encanto后半段角色略多,可根据颜色分配兼职
这部剧我本人非常喜欢,歌很好听,故事也很温暖,如果没看过原片的墙裂安利去看。
SO,Go Enjoy The Show!And Wish You Will Have A Good Time!
CAST:
(配置如下)
【1】Mirabel: 女主角(参加合唱We don’t talk about Bruno和What else can I do两首歌~)
【2】 Abuela:祖母(主角、参加合唱We don't talk about Bruno)
【3】Luisa:Mirabel的二姐,力大无穷(主角、有一首歌)
Julieta:女主的妈妈
【4】Isabela:Mirabel的大姐,拥有变鲜花的能力(主角、参加合唱We don’t talk about Bruno;还有一首自己的歌What else can I do))
【5】Pepa:佩芭姨妈,她的情绪可以影响天气(参加合唱We don’t talk about Bruno)
Dolores:朵拉表姐,听力超绝
【6】Bruno:布鲁诺舅舅,可预见未来
Felix:菲利斯姨夫,嫁入魔法之家的普通人(参加合唱We don’t talk about Bruno)
Dad:M的爸爸
【7】Camilo:卡米罗表哥,善于变形(词很少)(参加合唱We don’t talk about Bruno)
Villager:村民,需要路易莎的帮助
前情提要:大家正沉浸在Antonio获得新能力的喜悦中,Mirabel独自一人离场抒发了自我,情绪刚刚落定,她独自站在门厅,这时Casita掉了一片碎片。。。
【BGM1】
【瓦片掉落】
【手被划伤】0:15
【Mirabel:Casida~?】
【房子开裂】
0:46
Mirabel:Casita~?What!?No, that's...(M大喊跑去找人【M跑步上楼】0:47)The cracks were there.The house was in trouble, the candle was...Abuela, I promise...
米拉贝儿:卡西达~?什么?不,那是…(M大喊跑去找人)那里有裂缝,房子有问题,蜡烛…阿嬷,我看到…
(M带着众人前来,可是卡西达一切正常,祖母有点生气)
Abuela:(微怒)That's enough.(转向众人,精神抖擞)There is nothing wrong with la casa Madrigal.The magic is strong.And so are the drinks.(大声,向远处)Please! Music!
祖母:够了!马瑞格之家没有问题~魔法很强大,酒也很烈喔~~麻烦,下音乐
【祖母拍手,音乐继续】1:09
(在厨房)
(音乐消失入词)
Mirabel:If it was all in my head, how did I cut my hand?I would never ruin Antonio's night.
米拉贝儿:如果全是我的想象,我怎么割伤手?我绝对不会破坏属于安东尼奥的夜晚
Julieta:Is that really what you think?What I think is that today was very hard for you.
胡丽叶塔:你真的那么想吗?我认为今天对你来说非常难熬
Mirabel:That's...I was looking out for the family.And I might not be super strong like Luisa...Or effortlessly perfect like senorita perfecta Isabela...Who's never even had a bad hair day, but...Whatever.
米拉贝儿:那是…我是为家里着想,我可能不像路易莎那样强壮。不像伊莎贝拉天生就那么完美,她头发连一天都没乱过,可是…随便啦
【Casita送盘子过来】1:53
Julieta:I wish you could see yourself the way I do.You are perfect just like this.You're just as special as anyone else in this family.
胡丽叶塔:我好希望你能用我的眼光看你自己,你这样就很完美了。你跟这个家里其他人一样特别
Mirabel:You just healed my hand with an arepa con queso.
米拉贝儿:你用一块起司玉米饼就治好我的手了
Julieta:I healed your hand with my love for my daughter...With her wonderful brain...And big heart, cool glasses..
胡丽叶塔:我用对女儿的爱治好你的手,她有灵巧的头脑,宽大的心胸,酷酷的眼镜
Mirabel:(不好意思的笑)Stop!Mamá!I know what I saw.
米拉贝儿:别说了妈妈,我知道我看到什么
Julieta:Mira, my brother Bruno lost his way in this family.I don't want the same for you.Get some sleep.You'll feel better tomorrow.
胡丽叶塔:米拉,我弟布鲁诺在这个家里迷失了,我不要你也一样。好好睡一觉。明天会感觉好一些
【2:39M在床上回忆房子裂开的情景,开门从屋顶去检查蜡烛】
(祖母靠近,对着窗户)3:20
Abuela:Pedro.I need you.Cracks in our Casita.If our family knew how vulnerable we truly are...If our miracle is dying...We cannot lose our home again.Why is this happening?Open my eyes.If the answer is here, help me find it.Help me protect our family.Help me save our miracle.
祖母:佩德罗,我需要你。我们家出现裂缝,如果我们家的人知道我们有多脆弱,如果我们的奇迹渐渐消失。我们不能再失去我们的家了。为什么会这样?睁开我的眼睛,如果答案在这里,帮我找到它。帮我保护我们家,帮我挽救我们的奇迹
(M偷听到了祖母的话)
Mirabel:(自言自语)I will save the miracle.【3:53整装待发的音效4:00】Wait. How do I save a miracle?【Casita表示不知4:03】I figure out what's happening to the miracle.Oh, I have no idea.But there is one person in this family who hears everything about everything.So, if anyone would know what's wrong with the magic...It's her.
米拉贝儿:我会挽救这个奇迹。等等,我要如何挽救奇迹?先弄清楚奇迹发生什么状况。。。我不知道。但家里有一个人什么都听得见。如果有人知道魔法出了什么错,那就是她
【转场】4:21
Mirabel:Hey!Dolores, hey.You know, out of all my older cousins, you're, like, my favorite cousin...So I feel like I can talk to you about anything...Ergo you can talk to me about anything.Like the problem with the magic last night that no one seemed to worry about...But maybe you heard about that maybe I should know about.
米拉贝儿:朵乐。你是我最喜欢的表姐。就像昨晚魔法的问题似乎没人担心,也许你听到了我该知道的事
Felix:Camilo! Stop pretending you're Dolores so you can have seconds.
菲利斯:卡米罗,别为了偷懒假装你是朵乐
Camilo:(嘴里塞了吃的)Worth a shot.
卡米罗:值得试一下
Dolores:The only one worried about the magic is you...And the rats talking in the walls.And luisa, I heard her eye twitching all night.
朵乐:唯一担心魔法的人是你和在墙上说话的老鼠。。还有路易莎,我听到她眼皮整晚在跳
(M找到大姐)
Mirabel:Luisa, Dolores says you're totally freaking out.Any chance you maybe know something about last night with the magic...
米拉贝儿:路易莎,朵乐说你吓坏了,说不定你知道昨晚魔法…
Luisa:Wait a second!
路易莎:等一下
(路易莎转身回避M)
(M追上L)
Mirabel:You gotta tell me about the magic.What's going on? What are you hiding?Dolores said your eye was twitching, and it never twitches.Something's making you nervous.Luisa, will you just...Just tell me what it is
米拉贝儿:你得跟我说魔法的事,怎么回事?你在隐瞒什么?朵乐说你眼皮在跳,但它从来不跳的。路易莎,你能不能…告诉我怎么回事
Luisa:(冷漠)There's nothing to tell.
路易莎:没什么好说的
Mirabel:You're obviously worried about something.
米拉贝儿:你明明在担心
(M阻拦L)
Mirabel:Luisa, hey
米拉贝儿:路易莎…
Luisa:What?
路易莎:什么?
Mirabel:Sorry.
米拉贝儿:抱歉
Luisa:What is your problem?
路易莎:你有毛病啊?
Mirabel:Hey! Luisa, hold up!
米拉贝儿:路易莎,等一下
villager: Luisa, can you re-route the river?
村民:路易莎,能改变河道吗
Luisa:Will do.
路易莎:看我的
villager:Luisa, the donkeys got out again.
村民:路易莎,驴子又跑出来了
Luisa:On it.
路易莎:马上办
Mirabel:Luisa!Wait a second!You gotta tell me about the magic.What's going on? What are you hiding?
米拉贝儿:路易莎,等一下!你得跟我说魔法的事!怎么回事?你在隐瞒什么?
Luisa:Nothing. Just got a lot of chores, so maybe you should just go home.
路易莎:没有,我事情很多,你回家吧!
villager:Luisa, my house is leaning to the...
村民:路易莎,我的房子倾斜了…
Mirabel:Dolores said your eye was twitching, and it never twitches.Something's making you nervous.
米拉贝儿:朵乐说你眼皮在跳,但它从来不跳的!有事情害你紧张
Luisa:Hey, move. You're gonna make me drop a donkey.
路易莎:走开,你想让我落下一头驴子
Mirabel:Luisa, will you just...Just tell me what it is.
米拉贝儿:路易莎,你能不能…告诉我怎么回事
Luisa:There's nothing to tell.
路易莎:没什么好说的
Mirabel:You're obviously worried about something.Luisa, if you know what's hurting the magic...And it gets worse, 'cause you won't tell me what's wrong...
米拉贝儿:你明明在担心,路易莎,如果有东西在破坏魔法,因为你不说出来,变越来越严重
Luisa:(大声不耐烦)Nothing's wrong!Wow, sorry.That snuck out there. What I meant was...Why would anything be wrong?I'm totally fine. The magic's fine.Luisa's fine. I'm totally not nervous.
路易莎:没有问题,抱歉我脱口而出,我是说…怎么会有问题呢?我很好,魔法没事,路易莎很好,我一点也不紧张
Mirabel:Your eye is doing the thing...
米拉贝儿:你的眼皮又在跳了!
【BGM2】
(不想唱歌的可以切原声听歌,或者直接跳过这Part)
♫♪~MUsic~♪♫
I'm the strong one I'm not nervous
我很强壮,我不紧张
I'm as tough as the crust of the earth is.
我和地壳一样强悍
I move mountains I move churches.
我能移山,能搬教堂
And I glow 'cause I know what my worth is.
我发光发热,知道我的价值
I don't ask how hard the work is.
我不问工作有多辛苦
Got a rough, indestructible surface diamonds and platinum
钻石与白金,表面粗糙坚硬
I find 'em I flatten 'em
我找到它们,压扁它们
I take what I'm handed I break what's demanded.
接受任务,使命必达
But under the surface, I feel berserk as a tightrope Walker in a three-ring circus.
但在表面下,我觉得疯狂,像走钢索
Under the surface was Hercules ever like.
在表面下,就像大力士说
"Yo, I don't wanna fight Cerberus".
「我不想对抗三头犬」
Under the surface
在表面下
I'm pretty sure I'm worthless if I can't be of service.
我确定自己没价值,若不能为人服务
A flaw or a crack.
一个瑕疵或裂缝
The straw in the stack that breaks the camel's back.
一根稻草就能压垮骆驼
What breaks the camel's back?
压垮骆驼
It's pressure like a drip, drip, drip that'll never stop.
压力就像永不停止的水滴
Whoa.
喔
Pressure that'll tip, tip, tip till you just go pop.
压力一直来直到你爆炸
Whoa.
喔
Give it to your sister your sister's older.
交给你姐姐,你姐年纪大
Give her all the heavy things we can't shoulder.
把我们扛不住的重担交给她
Who am I if I can't run with the ball?
如果不能扛起重任,我算什么?
If I fall to pressure like a grip, grip, grip and it won't let go.
如果向压力屈服,它不肯放手
Whoa.
喔
Pressure like a tick, tick, tick till it's ready to blow.
压力滴答滴答,即将爆炸
Whoa.
喔
Give it to your sister your sister's stronger
.交给你姐姐,你姐年纪大
See if she can hang on a little longer.
看她能不能再撑久一点
Who am I if I can't carry it all?
果不能扛起重任,我算什么?
If I falter.
如果我动摇
Under the surface
在表面下
I hide my nerves and it worsens I worry something is gonna hurt us.
我故作镇定,担心我们受伤害
Under the surface.
在表面下
The ship doesn't swerve as it heard how big the iceberg is.
听到巨大的冰山,船却没转向
Under the surface I think about my purpose.
在表面下,我想起我的目标
Can I somehow preserve this? Line up the dominos.
我能保护它吗?排好骨牌
A light wind blows you try to stop it topplin'.
一阵轻风吹过,你试图阻止它倒下
But on and on it goes but wait.
它开始倾倒,但等等
If I could shake.
如果我能甩开
The crushing weight of expectations.
期望惊人的重量
Would that free some room up for joy.
会不会获得喜悦
Or relaxation?
或放松的空间?
Or a simple pleasure instead we measure.
或简单的乐趣,不要去测量
This growing pressure keeps growing.
不断增长的压力
Keep going 'cause all we know is.
继续前进,因为我们只知道
Pressure like a drip, drip, drip that'll never stop.
压力就像永不停止的水滴
Whoa.
喔
Pressure that'll tip, tip, tip till you just go pop.