剧本角色
Mirabel
女,0岁
女主角,Julieta的三女儿,魔法之家唯一没有魔法的孩子。乐观,包容,深爱这个家和所有人。
Alma
女,0岁
阿尔玛祖母,马瑞格之家的一家之主,肩负振兴家族的重任,面对整个小镇的居民,压力很大。
Julieta
女,0岁
Mirabel妈妈,心地善良,乐于助人。她的能力是用食物治疗伤病。(可兼佩芭姨妈、伊莎贝拉、路易莎
Antonio
男,0岁
Pepa姨妈的小儿子,非常依赖Mirabel,喜欢小动物,即将获得新的魔法(兼小男生、小女生、朵乐表姐
Dad
男,0岁
Mirabel的老爸,一个普通人,有点倒霉(兼邮差、菲利斯姨夫
该剧本改编自迪士尼公司作品《魔法满屋》,版权规迪士尼公司所有。禁止转载。
【正文开始】
【BGM1】
【音乐起2秒入】
Alma:Open your eyes.
阿尔玛祖母:眼睛张开
Mirabel(幼):This is where our magic comes from?
米拉贝儿(幼):我们的魔法是这里来的?
Alma:Mm-hmm.This candle holds the miracle given to our family.
阿尔玛祖母:嗯哼~赐给我们家的奇迹,就在这根蜡烛里面。
Mirabel(幼):How did we get a miracle?
米拉贝儿(幼):我们怎么得到奇迹的?
Alma:Long ago...When my three babies had just been born...Your abuelo Pedro and I were forced to flee our home.And though many joined us...Hoping to find a new home ,We could not escape the dangers.And your abuelo.... was lost.But,in our darkest moment.We were given a miracle.The candle became a magical flame that could never go out.And it blessed us with a refuge in which to live.A place of wonder.
阿尔玛祖母:很久以前,我得三个宝宝刚出生的时候,你的佩德罗阿公跟我被迫逃出家园。很多人加入我们,希望找到想要找到新的家,危险却紧追在后。你阿公,也去世了。不过,在最黑暗的时刻,奇迹出现了。蜡烛,它的火苗成了永远不会熄灭的魔法火焰。它还赐给了我们所有人,一个落脚之处。
Mirabel(幼):An encanto.
米拉贝儿(幼):一个非凡之地。
Alma:An encanto.The miracle grew.And our house:Our casita itself.Came alive to shelter us.When my children came of age,The miracle blessed each with a magic gift to help us.And when their children came of age.
阿尔玛祖母:一个非凡之地。奇迹不断。之后,我们的卡西达,成了我活生生的庇护所。等我的孩子到了年纪,奇迹便赐给他们魔法天赋,来帮助我们。等他们的孩子年纪到了,
Mirabel(幼):They got magic, too.
米拉贝儿(幼):也会得到魔法。
Alma:(笑)That's right!And together, our family's gifts.Have made our new home a paradise.Tonight, this candle will give you your gift, mi vida.Strengthen our community, strengthen our home.Make your family proud.
阿尔玛祖母:(笑)没错!我们全家,一起用得到的天赋,让新家变成了天堂。今晚,这蜡烛会赐给你天赋,小心肝。巩固我们的社区,还有巩固我们的家园。让我们的家人骄傲。
Mirabel(幼):Make my family proud.
米拉贝儿(幼):让我的家人骄傲
2:03【烟花】
【卡西达送来闹钟】
Alma:(笑)Yes, yes, casita, we're going!
阿尔玛祖母:知道啦,卡西达。要走咯~
Mirabel(幼):What do you think my gift will be?
米拉贝儿(幼):你想我的天赋会是什么呢?
Alma:You are a wonder, mirabel madrigal.Whatever gift awaits.Will be just as special as you.
阿尔玛祖母:你让人赞叹,米拉贝儿马瑞格。等着你的天赋,一定会跟你一样的特别。
【欢快音乐入】
Mirabel:Make your family proud.Morning, abuelo!
米拉贝儿:让我的家人骄傲。早,阿公
Boy:Hey! When's the magic gift happen?
男孩:喂!魔法天赋什么时候会来?
Mirabel:My cousin's ceremony is tonight.
米拉贝儿:我表弟的典礼是今天晚上。
Boy:What's his gift?
男孩:他的天赋是什么?
Mirabel:We're gonna find out!
米拉贝儿:到时就知道了
Boy:What's your gift?
男孩:你的天赋是什么?
Mirabel:Who's asking?
米拉贝儿:谁在问?
Kids:Us!
小孩:我们!
Mirabel:Well, "us," I can't just talk about myself. I'm only part of the amazing madrigals.
米拉贝儿:「我们」,我不能谈自己,我只不过是马瑞格家的一份子而已。
Kids:Who's all the amazing madrigals?
小孩们:马瑞格家有哪些人啊
Mirabel:Ah, you're not gonna leave me alone, are you?Casita, help me out.
米拉贝儿:你们非得问到底,是不是啊?卡西达,帮帮我
【BGM2】
(不想唱的可以切原声听歌,或者跳过这Part)
✽Music~~~✽
(Mirabel开唱)
Drawers!抽屉
Floors!地板
Doors!门
Let's go!开唱啰
This is our home we've got every generation.
这是我们家,多代同堂
So full of music a rhythm of its own design.
充满着音乐,自己的节奏
This is my family a perfect constellation.
这是我的家,完美一群人
So many stars and everybody gets to shine.
就像是星星,人人都闪耀
Whoa~.喔~
But let's be clear abuela runs this show.
但要搞清楚,阿嬷是老大
Whoa she led us here so many years ago.
喔,好多年以前,她带我们来
Whoa and every year our family blessings grow.
喔,每年我们家,福气满满满
There's just a lot you simply got to know so.
有很多事情,一定要知道
Welcome to the family madrigal.
欢迎光临马瑞格家族
The home of the family madrigal.
马瑞格的甜蜜家园
We're on our way.我们出发了
Where all the people are fantastical and magical
所有人既美妙又神奇
I'm part of the family madrigal.
我是马瑞格家的一分子
(小盆友们的对话)
❖ Oh, my gosh! It's them! What are the gifts?
天啊,是他们 -有什么天赋?❖
I can't remember all the gifts! - But I don't know who is who.
我忘了大家的天赋 -我忘了谁是谁
All right, all right, relax!好啦…放轻松
It is physically impossible to relax!
根本不可能放轻松
Tell us everything!
通通告诉我们
What are your powers?
你有什么魔力?
Just tell us what everyone can do!
告诉我们每个人能做什么
❖And that's why coffee's for grown-ups.
所以大人才能喝咖啡❖
(Mirabel又唱!)
My tía pepa her mood affects the weather.
我的佩芭阿姨,心情会影响天气
When she's unhappy, well, the temperature gets weird
.当她不快乐,气温就搞怪
My tío Bruno.
我的布鲁诺舅舅
We don't talk about Bruno!
我们不谈布鲁诺
They say he saw the future one day he disappeared.
据说他看见未来,有一天就消失了
Oh and that's my mom Julieta, here's her deal.
那是我妈胡莉叶塔,来说说她这个人
Whoa the truth is she can heal you with a meal.
其实她能用一顿饭疗愈你
Whoa her recipes are remedies for real.
她的美食真的有疗效
If you're impressed imagine how I feel.
如果你觉得厉害,想象我的感受
Mom!妈!
Welcome to the family madrigal.
欢迎光临马瑞格家
The home of the family madrigal.
马瑞格的甜蜜家园
Hey, coming through!借过
I know it sounds a bit fantastical and magical.
我知道听来有点幻想与神奇
But I'm part of the family madrigal.
但我是马瑞格家的一分子
Two guys fell in love with family madrigal.
两个男生爱上了马瑞格家
And now they're part of the family madrigal
现在他们是马瑞格家的一分子
See, yeah, tío félix married pepa and my dad married Julieta.
菲利姨丈娶佩芭,我爸娶胡莉叶塔
That's how abuela became an abuela madrigal
所以阿嬷成为马瑞格阿嬷
Let's go let's go.走吧,走吧
(阿嬷开唱)
We swear to always help those around us.
我们发誓永远帮助周遭的人
And earn the miracle that somehow found us.
获得上天赐予的奇迹
The town keeps growing the world keeps turning.
小镇不断成长,世界不停转动
But work and dedication will keep the miracle burning.
但工作和奉献将使奇迹不停歇
And each new generation must keep the miracle burning.
每个新生代都得维系奇迹
(好奇孩子又来问问题)
Wait, who's the sister and who's the cousin?
等一下,谁是姐姐,谁是表弟?
There are so many people!
好多人喔
How do you keep them all straight?
你怎么认得他们?
(Mirabel回应)Okay, okay, okay.okay.好啦…
So many kids in our house so, let's turn the sound up.
家里好多孩子,咱们把嗓门放大
You know why? I think it's time for a grandkid round-up!
为什么?孙儿集合时间到了
Grandkid round-up.孙儿集合
Cousin Dolores can hear a pin drop.
朵乐表姐有顺风耳
Camilo shapeshifts Antonio gets his gift today.
卡米罗会变身,安东尼奥今日得天赋
My older sisters Isabela and luisa
我姐姐伊莎贝拉和路易莎
One strong, one graceful perfect in every way.
一个强壮一个优雅,面面都完美
Isabela伊莎贝拉
grows a flower and the town goes wild.
种了花,小镇也疯狂
Isabela.伊莎贝拉
She's the perfect golden child.
她是完美的宝贝孩子
Luisa, luisa.路易莎…
And luisa's super strong.
路易莎超级强壮
The beauty and the brawn do no wrong.
力与美令人激赏
That's life in the family madrigal.
这就是马瑞格家的生活
Now you know the family madrigal.
现在你认识马瑞格家了
Where all the people are fantastical and magical.
所有人既美妙又神奇
That's who we are in the family madrigal
这就是我们马瑞格家,
Adiós!再见!
But what's your gift?
你的天赋到底是什么?
Well, I gotta go the life of a madrigal.我该走了,这就是马瑞格家的生活
But now you all know the family madrigal.现在你们都认识马瑞格家了
I never meant this to get autobiographical.我根本不是要自我介绍
It was just to review the family madrigal let's go.只是聊聊马瑞格家,我们走
But what about mirabel? 米拉贝儿呢?
It starts with abuela.And then tía pepa she handles the weather.
从阿嬷开始,然后是佩芭阿姨,她主管天气
But what about mirabel?米拉贝儿呢?
My mom Julieta can make you feel better with just one arepa.
我妈胡莉叶塔用玉米饼使你身心舒畅
But what about mirabel? 米拉贝儿呢?
My dad agustín.Well he's accident,prone but he means well.
我爸奥古斯丁,他常出意外,但他是好心
But what about mirabel?米拉贝儿呢?
Hey you said you wanna know what everyone does, I got sisters and cousins and.
你想了解每个人,我有姐姐和表亲
Mirabel.米拉贝儿
My primo Camilo won't stop until he makes you smile today.
卡米罗表哥绝对逗你笑
mirabel?米拉贝儿呢?
My cousin Dolores can hear this whole chorus a mile away.
朵乐表姐能听见远方的歌声
mirabel?米拉贝儿呢?
Look it's Mr. Mariano.
看,是马里亚诺先生
Hey you can marry my sister if you wanna.
如果愿意,你能娶我姐
mirabel?米拉贝儿呢?
Between you and me she's kind of a prima Donna.
偷偷告诉你,她有公主病
Oh, I've said too much and thank you but I really gotta go.
我说太多了,谢谢,我该走了
mirabel?米拉贝儿呢?
My family's amazing 我家人好棒棒
mirabel.米拉贝儿
And I'm in my family so 我也是我家人
mirabel.米拉贝儿
Well.然后
Mirabel!米拉贝儿
【BGM3】
Alma:What are you doing?
阿尔玛祖母:你到底在那里做什么?
Mirabel:They were just asking about the family and...
米拉贝儿:她们在问我们家的事,所以。。
Girl:She was about to tell us about her super awesome gift!
女孩:她就要跟我们说她超厉害的天赋啦!
Dolores:Oh, mirabel didn't get one.em~
朵瑞思:米拉贝儿没天赋啊!哼~
Girl:You didn't get a gift?
女孩:你没有得到天赋?
Mail man:Mirabel! Delivery!I gave you the special since you're the only madrigal kid with no gift.I call it the "not special special" since you have no gift.
邮差:米拉贝儿,快递!特别帮你送来,因为你是马瑞格家唯一没天赋的孩子。我叫它“不特别的特别快递”,因为你没有天赋~
Mirabel:Thanks.
米拉贝儿:谢谢
Mail man:Oh, and tell Antonio good luck.The last gift ceremony was a bummer.Last one being yours that did not work.
邮差:跟安东尼奥说祝他好运,上次的天赋典礼真太让人失望了。上回是你的,但是却没成功。
Girl:If I was you, I'd be really sad.
女孩:如果我是你,我一定会很难过。
Mirabel:Well, my little friend, I am not.Because the truth is, gift or no gift...I am just as special as the rest of my family.
米拉贝儿:小朋友~我不会。因为,老实说,不管有没有天赋。我都跟我其他家人一样的特别!
Isabela:Who wants more pink?
伊莎贝拉:谁要多一点粉红色?
Luisa:All right, guys, where do I drop the wagon?
路易莎:好了,你们要把它放在哪里?
Girl:Maybe your gift is being in denial.
女孩:也许你的天赋就是否认。
(在厨房里)
Julieta:Mi vida, you okay? You don't have to overdo it.
妈妈:小心肝,你还好吧?不必做得这么累
Mirabel:I know, mamá.I just wanna do my part like the rest of the family.
米拉贝儿:我知道,妈妈,我想尽一己之力,跟其他家人一样
Dad:She's right, amor.First gift ceremony since yours. A lot of emotions.
爸爸:她说得对,亲爱的,在你之后的首次天赋仪式,五味杂陈
Mirabel:Bee stings!
米拉贝儿:蜜蜂螫过敏
Dad:And I've been there.When me and your tío félix married into the family...Outsiders who had no gift, never, ever would...Surrounded by the exceptional, it was easy to feel...UN-ceptional.
爸爸:我感同身受。我和你菲利姨丈进入这个家族时是没有天赋的外人,永远不会有被非凡的人包围,很容易感觉…平凡
Mirabel:Okay, papi.
米拉贝儿:好吧,爸
Dad: I'm just saying, I get it.
爸爸:总之我能体会 -
Julieta:Eat!(turn to Mirabel)Mi amor, if you ever wanna talk...
胡丽叶塔:吃下去。。(转向米拉贝儿)亲爱的,如果你想谈…
Mirabel:I gotta put out the stuff. The house isn't gonna decorate itself.
米拉贝儿:我该忙了,房子可不会自己布置
(卡西迪耷拉条幅)
Mirabel:Sorry, you could. You look great.
米拉贝儿:抱歉,你可以,你看来好棒
Julieta:Corazón, remember!
胡丽叶塔:乖女儿,记住
Dad:Yeah, remember!
爸爸:对,别忘了
Julieta:You have nothing to prove! -
胡丽叶塔:你不需证明什么
Dad:You have nothing to prove!
爸爸:不需证明什么
【BGM4】
【此处B无声,BGM4直接入】
(祖母房门外)
Alma:Maybe you should leave the decorations to someone else?
阿尔玛祖母:也许你应该让别人来布置?
Mirabel:No, I actually made these as a surprise for you.
米拉贝儿:不,我做这些是想给你一个惊喜
Alma:Mirabel, I know you want to help.But tonight must go perfectly.The whole town relies on our family, on our gifts.So, the best way for some of us to help is to step aside.Let the rest of the family do what they do best.Okay?
阿尔玛祖母:米拉贝儿,我知道你想帮忙,但今晚必须完美无缺,全镇都依靠我们家,我们的天赋。有些人要帮忙,最好就是别碍事让家里其他人发挥所长,懂吗?
Mirabel:Mm-hmm.
米拉贝儿:嗯
Alma: Pepa! You have a cloud!
阿尔玛祖母:佩芭,你头上有云
Pepa:I know, mamá.But now I can't find Antonio. What do you want from me?
佩帕姨妈:我知道,妈,但我找不到安东尼奥,你要我怎样?
Julieta:Mamá, be nice to Mirabel, okay?You know tonight will be hard for her.
胡丽叶塔:妈,别对米拉贝儿太严厉,你也知道她今晚不好受
Alma:If the gift ceremony doesn't go well this time...Tonight will be hard for us all.
阿尔玛祖母:如果这次天赋仪式不顺利,今晚我们所有人都不好受。
(Mirabel房间内)
Félix:Antonio!
菲利斯姨夫:安东尼奥,
Mirabel:Everyone's looking for you.(等待2秒)This present will self-destruct if you don't take it...In three...Two...One...
米拉贝儿:大家都在找你哦,(等待2秒)如果你不拿,这个礼物会自动销毁咯~倒数三…二…一
(Mirabel钻入窗下跟Antonio并排趴着)
(1:13音乐起入)
Mirabel:Nervous?(注视Antonio的眼睛)You have nothing to worry about.You're gonna get your gift and open that door...And it's gonna be the coolest ever.I know it.
米拉贝儿:紧张吗?(注视Antonio的眼睛)没什么好担心的。你会获得你的天赋,然后打开那扇门。而且那一定是有史以来最酷的房间。。我有信心
Antonio:What if it doesn't work?
安东尼奥:如果不行呢?
Mirabel:Well, in that impossible scenario...You'd stay here in the nursery with me.Forever.And I'd get you all to myself.
米拉贝儿:那是不可能的,不过如果真的发生,你就和我一起待在这育儿室里,永远永远,这样我就可以独占你啦!
【M逗的A咯咯笑】
Antonio:I wish you could have a door.
安东尼奥:我好希望你能有一扇门。
Mirabel:You know what?You don't have to worry about me...'Cause I have an amazing family...And an amazing house.And an amazing you.And seeing you get your special gift and your door...That's gonna make me way more happy than anything.But, alas, I am gonna miss having the world's best roomie.(A拆礼物盒)I know you're an animal guy...And I made this so, when you move into your cool, new room...You always have something to snuggle with.
米拉贝儿:你知道吗?你不必替我担心,因为我有一个超赞的家庭和一间超赞的房子,还有超赞的你。看到你获得特殊天赋和你的门,对我来说比任何事都开心。但是,我会想念全世界最棒的室友。。我知道你喜欢动物,这是我做的,等你搬进超酷的新房间,随时都有东西可以抱抱。
【2:30卡西达送来闹钟“叮叮叮”】
Mirabel:All right, hombrecito, you ready?Sorry, I got to get one more squeeze.
米拉贝儿:好,小家伙,准备好了吗?对不起,我得再紧紧的抱一次。
Mirabel:Okay, okay, we're going!
米拉贝儿:好啦,好啦…我们走
Félix:There you are.
菲利姨夫:你们来啦
Pepa:Look at you! All grown up.
佩芭姨妈:看看你,都是个大人了
Félix:Pepi, amor, you're gonna get him all wet.
菲利姨夫:佩芭,你会把他弄湿的
Camilo:(模仿Felix的口气和音色)You are making your papa proud.
卡米洛表哥:你会让你爸爸很骄傲
Félix:I don't sound like that.
菲利姨夫:我讲话不是这样
Camilo:(模仿)I don't sound like that.
卡米洛表哥:我讲话不是这样
Doleroes:Abuela says it's time.
多乐表姐:阿嬷说时间到了
Pepa:We'll be waiting at your door.
佩芭姨妈:我们会在你的门口等
Félix:Okay, okay.gogogo!
菲利姨夫:好了,走…
Camilo:(模仿)Okay, okay.gogogo!All right, I'm done!
卡米洛表哥:好了,走…好,不闹了
Alma:Fifty years ago...In our darkest moment...This candle blessed us with a miracle.And the greatest honor of our family...Has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community.Tonight, we come together once more...As another steps into the light...To make us proud.
阿尔玛祖母:50年前,在我们最绝望的时候,这根蜡烛赐给我们一个奇迹,我们家最大的荣耀,就是用我们的福气来服务心爱的小区,今晚,我们再次齐聚一堂,又向光明踏出一步,使我们骄傲。
【3:35鼓声、欢呼】
(A向M伸出手)
Mirabel:(小声)I can't.
米拉贝儿:我不行
Antonio:I need you.
安东尼奥:我需要你
Mirabel:Come on, let's get you to your door.
米拉贝儿:来吧,带你到你的门前
Alma:(慢速)Will you use your gift to honor our miracle?Will you serve this community...And strengthen our home?
阿尔玛祖母:你愿用天赋来荣耀我们的奇迹吗?你愿意为这个社区服务,巩固我们的家吗?
【魔法开启】
【BGM5】
Antonio:Uh huh~Uh huh~I understand you.Of course they can come!
安东尼奥:嗯哼,嗯哼,我懂你的意思,它们当然可以来啊
Alma:We have a new gift!
阿尔玛祖母:我们有一项新的天赋了!
(全员欢呼)
Girl:It's bigger on the inside?
女孩:它里面更大哎!?
Félix:Hey!Antonio!
菲利姨夫:喂!安东尼奥!
Antonio:You wanna go where?
安东尼奥:你想去哪里?
(人声起,听一会音乐)
0:50
【豹子咆哮】
Dad:That was great! Okay! All right!That was amazing.
爸爸:太棒了 !好啦!真不可思议!
Alma:I knew you could do it!A gift just as special as you.We need a picture!Everyone! Come, come, come!It's a great night! It's a perfect night!Everyone, together!
阿尔玛祖母:我就知道你做得到一个和你一样特别的天赋!我们来拍张照,大家过来…这是一个美好的夜晚,完美的夜晚,大家一起
All:La familia madrigal!
全体:马瑞格家!
【相机声】
(但是米拉贝儿不在其中(´;ω;`))
【BGM6】
(不想唱的可以切原声听歌,或者跳过这Part)
✽Music~~~✽
Don't be upset or mad at all.
千万不要难过或生气
Don't feel regret or sad at all.
千万不要后悔或悲伤
Hey, I'm still a part of the family madrigal.
我仍是马瑞格家的一分子
And I'm fine I am totally fine.
我很好,非常好
I will stand on the side as you shine.
当你们闪耀,我会站在一旁
I'm not fine I'm not fine.
我不好,我不好
I can't move the mountains.
我不能移动山河
I can't make flowers bloom.
我不能让花朵绽放
I can't take another night up in my room.
我不能在房间再度过一夜
Waiting on a miracle.
等待奇迹降临
I can't heal what's broken.
我无法治愈受损的身心
Can't control the morning rain or a hurricane.
无法控制晨雨或飓风
Can't keep down the unspoken invisible pain.
无法压抑说不出看不见的痛
Always waiting on a miracle a miracle.
总在等待奇迹降临,奇迹
Always walking alone.
总是独自走着
Always wanting for more.
总是期待更多
Like I'm still at that door longing to shine.
彷佛还在门前,渴望发光
Like all of you shine.
像你们一样闪耀
All I need is a change.
我只需要一次改变
All I need is a chance.
我只需要一个机会
All I know is I can't stay on the side open your eyes.
我只知道不能待在一旁,睁开你的眼
Open your eyes open your eyes.
睁开你的眼,睁开你的眼
I would move the mountains.
我愿意移动山河
Make new trees and flowers grow.
让新的树木和花朵生长
Someone please just let me know where do I go.
请让我知道何去何从
I am waiting on a miracle a miracle.
我在等待奇迹降临,奇迹
I would heal what's broken.
我会治愈受损的身心
Show this family something new.
让这个家看见新气象
Who I am inside so what can I do?
我内心是谁,我能怎么做?
I'm sick of waiting on a miracle so here I go.
我受够了等待奇迹,所以来吧
I am ready come on, I'm ready.
我准备好了,来吧我准备好了
I've been patient and steadfast and steady.
我始终耐心、坚定、平稳
Bless me now as you blessed us all those years ago.
祝福我,就像祢多年前祝福我们
When you gave us a miracle.
赐给我们一个奇迹
Am I too late for a miracle?
我期盼奇迹是否已太迟?
To be continue...